A grade 2 listed large Gothic house built in 1793. Extensive gardens including a walled garden, oriental garden and riverfront meadows. The site has a cafe with a large natural light area and 7 self-contained accommodation huts. A good sized cellar and wood workshop that looks like the cobwebs have been there as long as the house! There is almost unlimited parking and plenty of space for unit base.