Built in 1845 this Grade 2 listed building consists of six, four story terraced houses. There are additional dance and art studios at the rear. The dance hall has a sprung floor. In the cellar there is a pottery studio with kilns, an art room and additional rooms where students make stained glass, sculptures etc. There are many rooms staircases and hallways available all with original windows and lots of character, plus a roof terrace and small car park for about 22 cars.