Terms & Conditions
Locality's Location Library is provided upon the following general terms and conditions (subject to change):
the Agent : Locality Limited, the duly appointed agent of the Owner
the Company : any individual, company or other entity utilising any of the services provided by the Agent
the Premises : property of the Owner
the Usage : any intended media event for which the Company requires a location.
the Owner : the individual, company or other entity which owns or controls the Premises in question.
- the Agent, in its discretion, may provide details of any locations that it considers to be of interest to the Company. The Agent reserves the right to decline to provide information relating to any Premises.
- The Agent gives no representation warranty or undertaking regarding the suitability or availability of any Premises for any given Usage.
- The Agent will deduct a 20% commission fee from the total location fee as a result of location management & library services provided for the Owner.
- The Agent offers no warranty as to the accuracy of information provided with regard to any Premises but the Agent will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that all information is as accurate as possible.
- The Agent reserves the right to require the submission of signed hard copies of the Location Hire Licence.
- The Company shall sign the Location Hire Licence prior to the commencement of any Usage.
- All payment of location fees and deposits shall be payable to the Agent in full in advance of the commencement of the Usage. The deposit will be held against claim for damage to the Premises and/or contents and failure to reinstate the Premises to the satisfaction of the Owner.
- The Owner is aware that some damage claims may be subject to an insurance company investigation that may take sometime to complete.
- The Company shall provide indemnify insurance up to £5,000,000 (five million pounds) for any liability, loss or damage to the Premises. The Company must submit documentary evidence of all relevant policies of insurance in force.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.